You may have guessed at this point that I am bit obsessed with the Lagerfelds. Karl and Choupette are just a category all their own, which is only one of the many reasons they make an excellent Halloween duo costume.
image taken from Pinterest
Both costumes shouldn't be too difficult to pull together from things you already own, meaning you only need to spend money and time tracking down a few little extras - perfect for the fashion-minded girl who totally forgot Halloween was coming up. Don't worry, we've all been there.
Ashley Madekwe and her boyfriend arrive at a Halloween party in style (2013).
For Karl's costume you'll need:
- a black suit
- a white button-down
- black leather gloves
- a black tie
- a large broach or pendant necklace
- black sunglasses
- a white wig long enough for a ponytail, or white powder to cover your hair
- black shoes, preferably boots
And for pretty little Choupette:
- white cat ears and a tail
- either a white dress or leotard with white tights OR
- a white top and white bottom
- white shoes
- white powder for your face
- eye liner for some drawn-on whiskers
- a collar, preferably with diamonds but rhinestones will do